The TestDaF preparation online course provides:
- information about the test and the time frame
- training in all sections: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- authentic mock tests
- typical exam questions
- will answer any questions concerning the TestDaF
- will analyse strengths and weeknesses
- will support participants
- will correct the assignments
- will give students individual feedback to their assigments
The course consists of about 100 hours of self-study. You will practise reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar and vocabulary as well as study skills.
We recommend to take about 8 hours time per week to study. The schedule is flexible, only chats with tutors take place at fixed times, which will be arranged in the course.
Registration deadline is 17 days before the course start.
If you would like to prepare quickly and effective for the next TestDaF exam, you can join the TestDaF Preparation online course - Expresstraining, lasting 5-6 weeks.