- Planning your studies - a challenging new start
- Universities and academic studies in Germany
- International office
- Financial aid: scholarships, etc.
- Your application – how to reach your goal
- Certificates: accreditation and certification
- German authorities
- Life outside university
In 100 hours you will practise reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar and vocabulary as well as study skills. Requirement for this course is the completed A2-level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
You can choose between a self-study course and an assisted learning course with a tutor.
The indicated starting dates below refer to the “assisted learning” module. If you choose the self-study module you can start the course at any time. Registration deadline for the “assisted learning” module is 17 days before the course start.
For this online course, you can gain ECTS credits for an additional fee. You will study according to a specific curriculum and will receive 3 ECTS credits upon successful completion of the course.